The movement out of the traditional logistics industry has begun with the advancement of technology in Indonesian society. The start-up technology sector is booming and Kargo is facing one of the key issues of the Indonesian economy, high logistics costs.
Booking times can be seen lengthy and inefficient with multiple communications, phone calls, and paperwork.
On average, a traditional booking can take from 1-7 days from the finding of a single vendor to manually processing the order.
Kargo.co.id Booking Process
If a customer has all the basic details about a shipment a booking with Kargo can be as short as 1 hour, or up to 3 hours. This is a 400% increase on the traditional service, in which it uses technology to its advantage.
Below are the simple steps that any individual or business can take to make a booking with Kargo.co.id;
Kargo.co.id Steps for Booking
- Once decided on the goods that needed to be shipped, open a web browser or download the Kargo.co.id android application.
- Enter in the origin location of goods, and the estimated destination. This will include both the city and the area of the city. This is to gauge a accurate, simple quote.
- Enter the type of shipment, container, truck rental, expedition etc.
- Click ‘Check Price’
Kargo.co.id will formulate a price estimate within seconds for the location. This will compare over 4,000 different price lists from 400 separate vendors. It will give a list of different prices and truck types.
5. Read the different types of trucks and prices, and select by pressing the ‘Book Now’, green button. Any queries about size and dimensions there is a infographic down the page.
6. Fill in the ‘Item Description’ form that the page will automatically take you too. Make sure you enter an accurate packing list so that the vendor knows what they will be sending when they select your order.
7. Enter in the shipment details. This includes a more accurate measure of your goods. Including dimensions, weight, budget for shipment (optional), Special Instructions (Optional) and Additional Services (Optional).
8. ‘Where and When’ is the further details for location (city and area), day and time of shipment pick-up, and type of building.
9. Final step is to check the details and enter your phone number. This will also include a Terms & Conditions box, make sure to read this to ensure any confusion later in the shipment.
Once this final step is completed Kargo will send the order to all applicable vendors. Within 3 working hours, Kargo will automatically select the most appropriate vendor for the shipment and send the email and SMS to the customer.
The two types of Indonesian logistics can display one key separate factor, technology adaption.
Kargo.co.id can compare over 400 separate logistics vendors instantly, where in the traditional logistics methods it can take 1-7 days for a quote from a single vendor.
The competitive advantage of Kargo is its efficiency and price competitiveness. Both of which are key aspects of booking in-demand logistics like e-commerce and daily shipments.
Also, all vendors have been security checked and researched before Kargo partner with them. Customers goods will always be safe and secure.
Try Kargo’s method today.